Supplementary Surveillance Program for Reactor Pressure Vessels of VVER-440/V-213C Type Reactors in NPP Dukovany / M. Brumovsky, O. Erben, P. Novosad
- Conference Author:
- Effects of Radiation on Materials: 19th International Symposium (19th : 1998 : Seattle, Washington)
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (12 pages) : illustrations, figures, tables
- Additional Creators:
- Novosad, P., Brumovsky, M., Erben, O., American Society for Testing and Materials, and ASTM International
- Restrictions on Access:
- Subscription required for access to full text.
License restrictions may limit access.
- Standard surveillance specimen programs for materials in the reactor pressure vessels of VVER-440/V-213 type reactors were designed with a high lead factor (approx. equal to 12 for base metal and 18 for weld metal). Thus, end-of-life neutron fluence levels are obtained within the first three years of operation. The maximum irradiation time is five years after which there is no active monitoring of neutron fluence inside reactor pressure vessels. Also, the distribution of neutron flux along surveillance specimen chains creates a large difficulty in grouping of specimens for static fracture toughness testing.
- Dates of Publication and/or Sequential Designation:
- Volume 2000, Issue 1366 (January 2000)
- Other Subject(s):
- 9780803154193 (e-ISBN)
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references 1.
- Other Forms:
- Also available online via the World Wide Web. Tables of contents and abstracts freely available; full-text articles available by subscription.
Full text article also available for purchase.
Also available in PDF edition.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. W. Conshohocken, Pa. : ASTM International, 2000. Mode of access: World Wide Web. System requirements: Web browser. Access may be restricted to users at subscribing institutions.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Source of Acquisition:
- ASTM International PDF Purchase price USD25.
View MARC record | catkey: 27986064