Thermoelectric Power : A Nondestructive Method for Monitoring Irradiation Effects in Ferritic Steels / S. Miloudi, S. Jumel, P. Pareige, J-F Coste, J-C Van Duysen
- Conference Author:
- Effects of Radiation on Materials: 19th International Symposium (19th : 1998 : Seattle, Washington)
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (14 pages) : illustrations, figures, tables
- Additional Creators:
- Van Duysen, J-C, Coste, J. F., Jumel, S., Miloudi, S., Pareige, P., American Society for Testing and Materials, and ASTM International
- Restrictions on Access:
- Subscription required for access to full text.
License restrictions may limit access.
- We try to develop nondestructive methods to monitor the effects of neutron irradiation in ferritic alloys. In this paper we report results obtained with a method based on thermoelectric power (TEP). This method is already used to monitor the thermal aging of duplex stainless steels.
- Dates of Publication and/or Sequential Designation:
- Volume 2000, Issue 1366 (January 2000)
- Other Subject(s):
- 9780803154193 (e-ISBN)
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references 17.
- Other Forms:
- Also available online via the World Wide Web. Tables of contents and abstracts freely available; full-text articles available by subscription.
Full text article also available for purchase.
Also available in PDF edition.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. W. Conshohocken, Pa. : ASTM International, 2000. Mode of access: World Wide Web. System requirements: Web browser. Access may be restricted to users at subscribing institutions.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Source of Acquisition:
- ASTM International PDF Purchase price USD25.
View MARC record | catkey: 27986082