State of the Art in Aircraft Loads Monitoring / LE. Clay, AP. Berens, RJ. Dominic
- Restrictions on Access:
- Subscription required for access to full text.
License restrictions may limit access.
- The paper summarizes current state-of-the-art equipment and techniques for the monitoring of loads during military aircraft operation. Monitoring systems are discussed which record strain, center-of-gravity motions, and control deflections, or the occurrence of selected load conditions. The raw data are reduced to sequences of stress peaks and troughs or to tabulations of peaks and coincident values of the recorded parameters. Finally, monitoring system cost estimates are provided for typical applications to individual aircraft tracking and loads and environmental spectra survey problems.
- Dates of Publication and/or Sequential Designation:
- Volume 1979, Issue 671 (January 1979)
- 9780803147416 (e-ISBN)
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references 15.
- Other Forms:
- Also available online via the World Wide Web. Tables of contents and abstracts freely available; full-text articles available by subscription.
Full text article also available for purchase.
Also available in PDF edition.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. W. Conshohocken, Pa. : ASTM International, 1979. Mode of access: World Wide Web. System requirements: Web browser. Access may be restricted to users at subscribing institutions.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Source of Acquisition:
- ASTM International PDF Purchase price USD25.
View MARC record | catkey: 27986170