Optical Strain Gages for Use at Elevated Temperatures / H. K. Howerton
- Conference Author:
- Symposium on Elevated Temperature Strain Gages (1957 : Philadelphia, Pa.)
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (6 pages) : illustrations, figures, tables
- Additional Creators:
- Howerton, H. K., American Society for Testing and Materials, and ASTM International
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access. and Subscription required for access to full text.
- The optical strain gages described in this paper comprise three types of commercially available optical strain gages suitable for operation at 500, 1000, and 1500 F. Each type is used in conjunction with the Tuckerman autocollimator. They have been used for determining mechanical properties of material at elevated temperature and for evaluating the performance of remote reading strain gages at high temperatures.
- Dates of Publication and/or Sequential Designation:
- Volume 1958, Issue 230 (January 1958)
- 0803161042, 9780803159501 (e-ISBN), and 9780803161047
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Other Forms:
- Also available in PDF edition., Also available online via the World Wide Web. Tables of contents and abstracts freely available; full-text articles available by subscription., and Full text article also available for purchase.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. W. Conshohocken, Pa. : ASTM International, 1958. Mode of access: World Wide Web. System requirements: Web browser. Access may be restricted to users at subscribing institutions.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Source of Acquisition:
- ASTM International PDF Purchase price USD25.
View MARC record | catkey: 27986270