Dislocation Motions and Acoustic Emissions / PP. Gillis
- Conference Author:
- Acoustic Emission (1971 : Bal Harbour, Florida)
- West Conshohocken, Pa. : ASTM International, 1972.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (10 pages) : illustrations, figures, tables
- Additional Creators:
- Gillis, PP., American Society for Testing and Materials, and ASTM International
- Restrictions on Access:
- Subscription required for access to full text.
License restrictions may limit access.
- The possible role of dislocations in producing acoustic emissions is discussed from a kinetic point of view. A general theory of the acoustic power of dislocation motions is developed. For deformations that tend towards homogeneity and are dependent on dislocation motions the implications of this theory are qualitatively described and shown to be corroborated by selected experimental results.
- Dates of Publication and/or Sequential Designation:
- Volume 1972, Issue 505 (January 1972)
- 9780803146112 (e-ISBN)
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references 8.
- Other Forms:
- Also available online via the World Wide Web. Tables of contents and abstracts freely available; full-text articles available by subscription.
Full text article also available for purchase.
Also available in PDF edition.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. W. Conshohocken, Pa. : ASTM International, 1972. Mode of access: World Wide Web. System requirements: Web browser. Access may be restricted to users at subscribing institutions.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Source of Acquisition:
- ASTM International PDF Purchase price USD25.
View MARC record | catkey: 27986465