- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
Subscription required for access to full text.
- Within both discrimination and descriptive sensory methods, performance records should be maintained for each panelist and should be periodically reviewed by the panel leader. The performance of each panel member should be compared with the performance of the panel as a whole. Panelists whose performance has declined should be interviewed by the panel leader in an attempt to determine the cause. Wherever possible, assistance should be offered in an attempt to restore performance.
- Dates of Publication and/or Sequential Designation:
- Volume 1981, Issue 758 (January 1981)
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Other Forms:
- Also available in PDF edition.
Also available online via the World Wide Web. Tables of contents and abstracts freely available; full-text articles available by subscription.
Full text article also available for purchase.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. W. Conshohocken, Pa. : ASTM International, 1981. Mode of access: World Wide Web. System requirements: Web browser. Access may be restricted to users at subscribing institutions.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Source of Acquisition:
- ASTM International PDF Purchase price USD25.
View MARC record | catkey: 27986590