Putty, Glazing Compounds, Caulking Compounds, and Sealants / GG. Sward
- Sward, GG.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (11 pages) : illustrations, figures, tables
- Additional Creators:
- American Society for Testing and Materials and ASTM International
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
Subscription required for access to full text.
- The materials listed in the title of this chapter play an extremely important role in the preservation of buildings and other structures in preventing damage by water, air, dirt, heat, and sound. They are used to seal glass in all types of sash and holding members; to join ill-fitting construction materials; and to fill openings that, because of expansion and contraction, do not lend themselves to rigid welding.
- Dates of Publication and/or Sequential Designation:
- Volume 1972, Issue 500 (January 1972)
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references 17.
- Other Forms:
- Also available in PDF edition.
Also available online via the World Wide Web. Tables of contents and abstracts freely available; full-text articles available by subscription.
Full text article also available for purchase.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. W. Conshohocken, Pa. : ASTM International, 1972. Mode of access: World Wide Web. System requirements: Web browser. Access may be restricted to users at subscribing institutions.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Source of Acquisition:
- ASTM International PDF Purchase price USD25.
View MARC record | catkey: 27986745