Estimation of Soil Sorption Constants of Organic Chemicals by High-Performance Liquid Chromatography / RL. Swann, PJ. McCall, DA. Laskowski, HJ. Dishburger
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
Subscription required for access to full text.
- A new method using reverse-phase high-performance liquid chromatography for the estimation of soil sorption constants has been developed. The method provides a simple rapid estimate of a chemical's tendency to partition in a soil matrix. Data generated in this way can be used in the first approximation for fate and hazard assessment of chemicals.
- Dates of Publication and/or Sequential Designation:
- Volume 1981, Issue 737 (January 1981)
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references 13.
- Other Forms:
- Also available in PDF edition.
Also available online via the World Wide Web. Tables of contents and abstracts freely available; full-text articles available by subscription.
Full text article also available for purchase.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. W. Conshohocken, Pa. : ASTM International, 1981. Mode of access: World Wide Web. System requirements: Web browser. Access may be restricted to users at subscribing institutions.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Source of Acquisition:
- ASTM International PDF Purchase price USD25.
View MARC record | catkey: 27986831