Preventive and Design Measures for Protection Against Dust Explosions / W. Bartknecht
- Conference Author:
- Industrial Dust Explosions (1986 : Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania)
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (33 pages) : illustrations, figures, tables
- Additional Creators:
- Bartknecht, W.
American Society for Testing and Materials
- Restrictions on Access:
- Subscription required for access to full text.
License restrictions may limit access.
- There is an inherent danger of a dust explosion when combustible dusts are handled in industry. This is proven by the many explosions which have resulted in substantial losses and often in fatalities. To counteract danger it is important to know the safety characteristics of the dust deposits or dust cloud. Based on the test methods used, it can then be decided which of the available protective measures should be applied. A distinction has to be made between preventive and design measures for the explosion protection.
- Dates of Publication and/or Sequential Designation:
- Volume 1987, Issue 958 (January 1987)
- 9780803150195 (e-ISBN)
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references 22.
- Other Forms:
- Also available online via the World Wide Web. Tables of contents and abstracts freely available; full-text articles available by subscription.
Full text article also available for purchase.
Also available in PDF edition.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. W. Conshohocken, Pa. : ASTM International, 1987. Mode of access: World Wide Web. System requirements: Web browser. Access may be restricted to users at subscribing institutions.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Source of Acquisition:
- ASTM International PDF Purchase price USD25.
View MARC record | catkey: 27986867