Dosimetry of Medium Energy Neutrons and Protons in Material Irradiation Experiments / F. Heged¿̐ưs, M. Victoria
- Restrictions on Access:
- Subscription required for access to full text.
License restrictions may limit access.
- A program is in progress at PSI to study radiation damage in first wall materials of future fusion reactors. The program uses mainly the Proton IRradiation Experiment (PIREX) at the PSI 590 MeV ring accelerator. However, other radiation sources have been considered such as spallation neutron sources. An important aspect of this program is that of dosimetry and its relation to spallation impurity production. The neutron or proton fluence and the atomic displacement (dpa) was determined from the 22Na reaction rate measured in an aluminium detector. Neutron spectra, calculated by the HETC code, were used in the evaluation procedure. The concentration of transmutational elements was measured by means of the total reflection X-ray fluorescence (TXRF) method using synchrotron radiation as the primary X-ray source.
- Dates of Publication and/or Sequential Designation:
- Volume 1994, Issue 1228 (January 1994)
- 9780803152816 (e-ISBN)
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references 6.
- Other Forms:
- Also available online via the World Wide Web. Tables of contents and abstracts freely available; full-text articles available by subscription.
Full text article also available for purchase.
Also available in PDF edition.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. W. Conshohocken, Pa. : ASTM International, 1994. Mode of access: World Wide Web. System requirements: Web browser. Access may be restricted to users at subscribing institutions.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Source of Acquisition:
- ASTM International PDF Purchase price USD25.
View MARC record | catkey: 27987017