Characteristics of Hydrostatically Extruded Zr-2.5Nb Alloy / Z. Jie, L. Zhenhe, H. Wenxian, Z. Yunxia, D. Jiaqi, L. Yan, Y. Tieqi
- Conference Author:
- Zirconium in the Nuclear Industry (1982 : Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada)
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (15 pages) : illustrations, figures, tables
- Additional Creators:
- Jie, Z., Zhenhe, L., Wenxian, H., Yunxia, Z., Jiaqi, D., Yan, L., Tieqi, Y., American Society for Testing and Materials, and ASTM International
- Restrictions on Access:
- Subscription required for access to full text.
License restrictions may limit access.
- Hydrostatic extrusion is a new production technology. Zr-2.5Nb alloy tubes cold hydrostatically extruded possess excellent mechanical properties similar to heat-treated tubes and better than cold-worked tubes. Examination by transmission electron microscope shows that the alloy is of a uniform cell substructure containing the (? + ?) phases, which is one of important factors improving properties of the alloy.
- Dates of Publication and/or Sequential Designation:
- Volume 1984, Issue 824 (January 1984)
- 9780803148956 (e-ISBN)
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references 15.
- Other Forms:
- Also available online via the World Wide Web. Tables of contents and abstracts freely available; full-text articles available by subscription.
Full text article also available for purchase.
Also available in PDF edition.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. W. Conshohocken, Pa. : ASTM International, 1984. Mode of access: World Wide Web. System requirements: Web browser. Access may be restricted to users at subscribing institutions.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Source of Acquisition:
- ASTM International PDF Purchase price USD25.
View MARC record | catkey: 27987191