Some Failure Analysis Case Histories in Galvanized Steel Products / E. Larkin, M. Zamanzadeh
- Conference Author:
- Metallography: Past, Present, and Future (75th Anniversary Volume) (1991 : Atlantic City, New Jersey)
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (15 pages) : illustrations, figures, tables
- Additional Creators:
- Larkin, E., Zamanzadeh, M., American Society for Testing and Materials, and ASTM International
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access. and Subscription required for access to full text.
- The three case histories presented in this paper concern defects and causes of failure associated with galvanized steel sheet material. Optical metallography and microindentation hardness testing were the principal methods employed in determining the cause of failure but were supplemented as necessary by scanning electron microscopy and energy-dispersive X-ray spectrometry.
- Dates of Publication and/or Sequential Designation:
- Volume 1993, Issue 1165 (January 1993)
- 0803114842, 9780803114845, and 9780803152267 (e-ISBN)
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references 6.
- Other Forms:
- Also available in PDF edition., Also available online via the World Wide Web. Tables of contents and abstracts freely available; full-text articles available by subscription., and Full text article also available for purchase.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. W. Conshohocken, Pa. : ASTM International, 1993. Mode of access: World Wide Web. System requirements: Web browser. Access may be restricted to users at subscribing institutions.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Source of Acquisition:
- ASTM International PDF Purchase price USD25.
View MARC record | catkey: 27987344