A Finite-Element Investigation of Viscoplastic-Induced Closure of Short Cracks at High Temperatures / A. Palazotto, E. Bednarz
- Conference Author:
- Fracture Mechanics: Perspectives and Directions (Twentieth Symposium) (12th : 1987 : Bethlehem, Pennsylvania)
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (18 pages) : illustrations, figures, tables
- Additional Creators:
- Bednarz, E.
American Society for Testing and Materials
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
Subscription required for access to full text.
- The authors have developed a finite-element program with constant-strain capabilities that can handle cyclic loading. The constitutive relation is considered to be elastic-viscoplastic incorporating the Bodner-Partom flow rule. Incalloy 718 is the alloy considered at a temperature of 670¿̐ưC. The computer algorithms are discussed for consideration of crack closure and extension.
- Dates of Publication and/or Sequential Designation:
- Volume 1989, Issue 1020 (January 1989)
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references 11.
- Other Forms:
- Also available in PDF edition.
Also available online via the World Wide Web. Tables of contents and abstracts freely available; full-text articles available by subscription.
Full text article also available for purchase.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. W. Conshohocken, Pa. : ASTM International, 1989. Mode of access: World Wide Web. System requirements: Web browser. Access may be restricted to users at subscribing institutions.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Source of Acquisition:
- ASTM International PDF Purchase price USD25.
View MARC record | catkey: 27987875