Some Recently Developed Electroanalytical Techniques for Determination of Traces of Metals / Louis Meites
- Conference Author:
- Symposium on Extension of Sensitivity for Determining Various Constituents in Metals (1961 : Atlantic City, N.J.)
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (18 pages) : illustrations, figures, tables
- Additional Creators:
- Meites, Louis, American Society for Testing and Materials, and ASTM International
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
Subscription required for access to full text.
- Within the confines of a reasonable length it would be impossible to describe all of the recent developments in electroanalytical chemistry that may prove to be applicable, or have already been shown to be applicable, to the determination of traces of metallic constituents. This paper is therefore restricted to the description of a few relatively new techniques. Two criteria have been employed in selecting these techniques: one is the probable extent of their utility to the practical analyst, and the other is the degree of interrelationship among the fundamental phenomena that they involve. Though admittedly arbitrary, the second criterion has been imposed for the sake of the simplification and condensation that it permits.
- Dates of Publication and/or Sequential Designation:
- Volume 1962, Issue 308 (January 1962)
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references 11.
- Other Forms:
- Also available in PDF edition.
Also available online via the World Wide Web. Tables of contents and abstracts freely available; full-text articles available by subscription.
Full text article also available for purchase.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. W. Conshohocken, Pa. : ASTM International, 1962. Mode of access: World Wide Web. System requirements: Web browser. Access may be restricted to users at subscribing institutions.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Source of Acquisition:
- ASTM International PDF Purchase price USD25.
View MARC record | catkey: 27987902