Zirconium Technology¿̐ưTwenty Years of Evolution / B. Lustman
- Conference Author:
- Zirconium in the Nuclear Industry (1978 : Stratford-upon-Avon, England)
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (14 pages) : illustrations, figures, tables
- Additional Creators:
- Lustman, B., American Society for Testing and Materials, and ASTM International
- Restrictions on Access:
- Subscription required for access to full text. and License restrictions may limit access.
- Progress since 1955 in the technology of zirconium and its alloys is reviewed primarily from an applications viewpoint. A number of favorable features have been uncovered as their use broadened as well as problem areas which required accommodation in design or lifetime. Zirconium technology has reached its present stage of development as a result of world-wide contributions.
- Dates of Publication and/or Sequential Designation:
- Volume 1979, Issue 681 (January 1979)
- 9780803147492 (e-ISBN), 9780803106017, and 0803106017
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references 29.
- Other Forms:
- Also available online via the World Wide Web. Tables of contents and abstracts freely available; full-text articles available by subscription., Full text article also available for purchase., and Also available in PDF edition.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. W. Conshohocken, Pa. : ASTM International, 1979. Mode of access: World Wide Web. System requirements: Web browser. Access may be restricted to users at subscribing institutions.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Source of Acquisition:
- ASTM International PDF Purchase price USD25.
View MARC record | catkey: 27988187