Performance of Phenolic and Urea Resins in Particle-Board Binding / R. H. Kamrath
- Restrictions on Access:
- Subscription required for access to full text.
License restrictions may limit access.
- This paper compares the performance of liquid urea-formaldehyde and phenol-formaldehyde resins¿̐ưtwo of the most commonly used binder systems for particle board. Cost, manufacturing variables, and board performance are discussed and previous research findings by other investigators and present actual plant and laboratory experience of one board manufacturer are summarized.
- Dates of Publication and/or Sequential Designation:
- Volume 1964, Issue 360 (January 1964)
- 9780803159983 (e-ISBN)
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references 13.
- Other Forms:
- Also available online via the World Wide Web. Tables of contents and abstracts freely available; full-text articles available by subscription.
Full text article also available for purchase.
Also available in PDF edition.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. W. Conshohocken, Pa. : ASTM International, 1964. Mode of access: World Wide Web. System requirements: Web browser. Access may be restricted to users at subscribing institutions.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Source of Acquisition:
- ASTM International PDF Purchase price USD25.
View MARC record | catkey: 27988238