A Simple Crack Closure Model for Prediction of Fatigue Crack Growth Rates Under Variable-Amplitude Loading / AU. de Koning
- Conference Author:
- Fracture Mechanics (1980 : Philadelphia, Pennsylvania)
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (23 pages) : illustrations, figures, tables
- Additional Creators:
- de Koning, AU., American Society for Testing and Materials, and ASTM International
- Restrictions on Access:
- Subscription required for access to full text.
License restrictions may limit access.
- A model for the prediction of growth rates of fatigue cracks in aluminium alloys is presented. The model is based on an approximate description of the crack closure behavior and can be used to predict effects of crack growth acceleration and retardation observed experimentally under variable-amplitude loading.
- Dates of Publication and/or Sequential Designation:
- Volume 1981, Issue 743 (January 1981)
- 9780803148093 (e-ISBN)
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references 17.
- Other Forms:
- Also available online via the World Wide Web. Tables of contents and abstracts freely available; full-text articles available by subscription.
Full text article also available for purchase.
Also available in PDF edition.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. W. Conshohocken, Pa. : ASTM International, 1981. Mode of access: World Wide Web. System requirements: Web browser. Access may be restricted to users at subscribing institutions.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Source of Acquisition:
- ASTM International PDF Purchase price USD25.
View MARC record | catkey: 27988363