Mitigation of Irradiation Embrittlement by Annealing / AD. Amayev, AM. Kryukov, VI. Levit, PA. Platonov, MA. Sokolov
- Conference Author:
- Effects of Radiation on Materials: 17th International Symposium (17th : 1994 : Sun Valley, Idaho)
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (16 pages) : illustrations, figures, tables
- Additional Creators:
- Amayev, AD.
American Society for Testing and Materials
- Restrictions on Access:
- Subscription required for access to full text.
License restrictions may limit access.
- The main results of a complex investigation carried out in Russia of post irradiation annealing and reembrittlement of WWER-440 reactor pressure vessel materials are presented. The dependence of the Charpy transition temperature recovery on annealing temperature and fluence was established. Charpy specimens were reirradiated after annealing at 340, 380, 420, and 460¿̐ưC. Experimental values of the Charpy transition temperature after reirradiation are compared to that predicted by three methods. At annealing temperatures equal to or above 420¿̐ưC, results of the analysis indicate that, of the methods investigated, the ¿̐ưlateral shift¿̐ư method gives the best result for estimating the transition temperature shift due to reirradiation.
- Dates of Publication and/or Sequential Designation:
- Volume 1996, Issue 1270 (January 1996)
- 9780803153288 (e-ISBN)
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references 9.
- Other Forms:
- Also available online via the World Wide Web. Tables of contents and abstracts freely available; full-text articles available by subscription.
Full text article also available for purchase.
Also available in PDF edition.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. W. Conshohocken, Pa. : ASTM International, 1996. Mode of access: World Wide Web. System requirements: Web browser. Access may be restricted to users at subscribing institutions.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Source of Acquisition:
- ASTM International PDF Purchase price USD25.
View MARC record | catkey: 27988501