Image Quality Indicators¿̐ưPenetrameters / A. Greene
- Conference Author:
- Nondestructive Testing Standards¿̐ưA Review (1976 : Gaithersburg, Md.)
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (8 pages) : illustrations, figures, tables
- Additional Creators:
- Greene, A.
American Society for Testing and Materials
- Restrictions on Access:
- Subscription required for access to full text.
License restrictions may limit access.
- The design of the present-day plaque-type penetrameter has changed very little over the past 35 years. Changes have been made in the size of the holes and the identification and correlation of material classes. Other users of penetrameters outside of the United States have been using a wire- or step-type design. Users of penetrameters as well as those who specify them have been under a cloud because of the variations from one code to another. A chart has been included to show the variations in the plaque style. Significant progress by ASTM Subcommittee E07.01 on Radiographic Practice and Penetrameters has been made to bring together the various code-making bodies toward accepting a unified design.
- Dates of Publication and/or Sequential Designation:
- Volume 1977, Issue 624 (January 1977)
- 9780803146976 (e-ISBN)
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Other Forms:
- Also available online via the World Wide Web. Tables of contents and abstracts freely available; full-text articles available by subscription.
Full text article also available for purchase.
Also available in PDF edition.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. W. Conshohocken, Pa. : ASTM International, 1977. Mode of access: World Wide Web. System requirements: Web browser. Access may be restricted to users at subscribing institutions.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Source of Acquisition:
- ASTM International PDF Purchase price USD25.
View MARC record | catkey: 27988566