Purity Determination by Simultaneous Differential Scanning Calorimetry-Thermomicroscopy / HG. Wiedemann, R. Riesen, G. Bayer
- Conference Author:
- Purity Determinations by Thermal Methods (1983 : Maltimore, Maryland)
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (14 pages) : illustrations, figures, tables
- Additional Creators:
- Bayer, G., Riesen, R., Wiedemann, HG., American Society for Testing and Materials, and ASTM International
- Restrictions on Access:
- Subscription required for access to full text. and License restrictions may limit access.
- The application of differential scanning calorimetry (DSC) and of simultaneous DSC thermomicroscopy for purity determination is described. After deriving the mathematical background for the evaluation of the DSC curves, the results of purity determinations are shown for the following substances: cis- and trans-azobenzene, n-tetratriacontane.
- Dates of Publication and/or Sequential Designation:
- Volume 1984, Issue 838 (January 1984)
- 9780803149045 (e-ISBN), 9780803102224, and 0803102224
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references 8.
- Other Forms:
- Also available online via the World Wide Web. Tables of contents and abstracts freely available; full-text articles available by subscription., Full text article also available for purchase., and Also available in PDF edition.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. W. Conshohocken, Pa. : ASTM International, 1984. Mode of access: World Wide Web. System requirements: Web browser. Access may be restricted to users at subscribing institutions.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Source of Acquisition:
- ASTM International PDF Purchase price USD25.
View MARC record | catkey: 27988616