Implementation of a New Quality-Control Instrument for Thermal Measurements of a Low-Density Building Insulation / DJ. McCaa
- Conference Author:
- Thermal Insulation Performance (1978 : Tampa, Fla.)
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (11 pages) : illustrations, figures, tables
- Additional Creators:
- McCaa, DJ.
American Society for Testing and Materials
- Restrictions on Access:
- Subscription required for access to full text.
License restrictions may limit access.
- During the past year a new instrument has become commercially available which is designed to be used for thermal measurements of low-density insulation materials. Since we were closely involved in the development of this instrument, it is not surprising that, at this time, we are also its first major user.
- Dates of Publication and/or Sequential Designation:
- Volume 1980, Issue 718 (January 1980)
- 9780803147867 (e-ISBN)
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Other Forms:
- Also available online via the World Wide Web. Tables of contents and abstracts freely available; full-text articles available by subscription.
Full text article also available for purchase.
Also available in PDF edition.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. W. Conshohocken, Pa. : ASTM International, 1980. Mode of access: World Wide Web. System requirements: Web browser. Access may be restricted to users at subscribing institutions.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Source of Acquisition:
- ASTM International PDF Purchase price USD25.
View MARC record | catkey: 27988658