Resonant Beam System Development¿̐ưPast to Present / Floyd Brouwer
- Conference Author:
- The Measurement of the Dynamic Properties of Elastomers and Elastomeric Mounts (1973 : Detroit, Michigan)
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (8 pages) : illustrations, figures, tables
- Additional Creators:
- Brouwer, Floyd, American Society for Testing and Materials, and ASTM International
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
Subscription required for access to full text.
- The purpose of this paper is to show the development of the Dynamic Rubber Test Machine as an engineering and production (quality control) tool from the standpoint of a machine supplier. Problems encountered in the design, fabrication, preshipment checkout, and installation of equipment into customer's facilities are discussed. Correlation of equipment is explored as it relates to the dynamic spring rate and the damping constant of elastomer products. Certain techniques and hardware adaptations have aided in improving the repeatability of tests of the resonant beam system. The information given is not intended to be all inclusive, but as a report of the work in this field to date.
- Dates of Publication and/or Sequential Designation:
- Volume 1973, Issue 535 (January 1973)
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Other Forms:
- Also available in PDF edition.
Also available online via the World Wide Web. Tables of contents and abstracts freely available; full-text articles available by subscription.
Full text article also available for purchase.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. W. Conshohocken, Pa. : ASTM International, 1973. Mode of access: World Wide Web. System requirements: Web browser. Access may be restricted to users at subscribing institutions.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Source of Acquisition:
- ASTM International PDF Purchase price USD25.
View MARC record | catkey: 27988725