Instrumented Impact Measurements on Some Polymers / JK. Rieke
- Conference Author:
- Physical Testing of Plastics¿̐ưCorrelation with End-Use Performance (1979 : Philadelphia, Pennsylvania)
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (18 pages) : illustrations, figures, tables
- Additional Creators:
- Rieke, JK.
American Society for Testing and Materials
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
Subscription required for access to full text.
- Instrumented impact of polymeric materials as a function of temperature and in sheet form is a useful tool for characterizing the toughness behavior of the materials in end-use applications.
- Dates of Publication and/or Sequential Designation:
- Volume 1981, Issue 736 (January 1981)
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Other Forms:
- Also available in PDF edition.
Also available online via the World Wide Web. Tables of contents and abstracts freely available; full-text articles available by subscription.
Full text article also available for purchase.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. W. Conshohocken, Pa. : ASTM International, 1981. Mode of access: World Wide Web. System requirements: Web browser. Access may be restricted to users at subscribing institutions.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Source of Acquisition:
- ASTM International PDF Purchase price USD25.
View MARC record | catkey: 27988774