Fatigue and Its Relationship to End-Use Performance / HS. Loveless, LR. Ingle, CE. Gerrard
- Conference Author:
- Physical Testing of Plastics¿̐ưCorrelation with End-Use Performance (1979 : Philadelphia, Pennsylvania)
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (13 pages) : illustrations, figures, tables
- Additional Creators:
- Gerrard, CE.
American Society for Testing and Materials
- Restrictions on Access:
- Subscription required for access to full text.
License restrictions may limit access.
- This paper describes two types of fatigue tests, cyclic and static, and their abilities to predict the long-term behavior of glass-fiber reinforced plastics in a marine and an electrical utility application.
- Dates of Publication and/or Sequential Designation:
- Volume 1981, Issue 736 (January 1981)
- ACSR cable
- Aluminum conductors
- Chopped-strand mat
- Cyclic fatigue
- Elastic modulus
- End use
- Endurance limit
- Hull stringers
- Long-term strength
- Power transmission
- Prot tests
- Reinforced plastics
- RP pultruded rod
- Secondary bonding
- S-N curve
- Static fatigue
- Styrene emission
- Styrene-suppressed resins
- Wohler method
- 9780803148024 (e-ISBN)
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Other Forms:
- Also available online via the World Wide Web. Tables of contents and abstracts freely available; full-text articles available by subscription.
Full text article also available for purchase.
Also available in PDF edition.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. W. Conshohocken, Pa. : ASTM International, 1981. Mode of access: World Wide Web. System requirements: Web browser. Access may be restricted to users at subscribing institutions.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Source of Acquisition:
- ASTM International PDF Purchase price USD25.
View MARC record | catkey: 27988776