Comparison of the Properties of the HK-40 and HP-45 Cast Heat-Resistant Alloys / DB. Roach, JA. VanEcho
- Conference Author:
- Stainless Steel Castings (1980 : Bal Harbour, Florida)
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (38 pages) : illustrations, figures, tables
- Additional Creators:
- Roach, DB., VanEcho, JA., American Society for Testing and Materials, and ASTM International
- Restrictions on Access:
- Subscription required for access to full text.
License restrictions may limit access.
- During the past ten years, considerable interest has developed in the use of the HP-45 alloy for high-temperature furnace components, and this alloy has replaced the conventionally used HK-40 alloy in some critical applications. The wide use of the HP-45 alloy, however, has been retarded by the scarcity of long-time creep-rupture data.
- Dates of Publication and/or Sequential Designation:
- Volume 1982, Issue 756 (January 1982)
- Other Subject(s):
- 9780803148253 (e-ISBN)
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references 9.
- Other Forms:
- Also available online via the World Wide Web. Tables of contents and abstracts freely available; full-text articles available by subscription.
Full text article also available for purchase.
Also available in PDF edition.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. W. Conshohocken, Pa. : ASTM International, 1982. Mode of access: World Wide Web. System requirements: Web browser. Access may be restricted to users at subscribing institutions.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Source of Acquisition:
- ASTM International PDF Purchase price USD25.
View MARC record | catkey: 27988907