Tire/Road Interaction Studies to Reduce Noise and Improve Wet Grip / JC. Walker
- Conference Author:
- Frictional Interaction of Tire and Pavement (1981 : Akron-Fairlawn, Ohio)
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (17 pages) : illustrations, figures, tables
- Additional Creators:
- Walker, JC., American Society for Testing and Materials, and ASTM International
- Restrictions on Access:
- Subscription required for access to full text.
License restrictions may limit access.
- Studies have been made of the factors involved in tire/road noise with a view to reducing the intensity of the total noise level by modification of both the tire tread pattern and the materials used for road surfaces.
- Dates of Publication and/or Sequential Designation:
- Volume 1983, Issue 793 (January 1983)
- Other Subject(s):
- 9780803148598 (e-ISBN)
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references 15.
- Other Forms:
- Also available online via the World Wide Web. Tables of contents and abstracts freely available; full-text articles available by subscription.
Full text article also available for purchase.
Also available in PDF edition.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. W. Conshohocken, Pa. : ASTM International, 1983. Mode of access: World Wide Web. System requirements: Web browser. Access may be restricted to users at subscribing institutions.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Source of Acquisition:
- ASTM International PDF Purchase price USD25.
View MARC record | catkey: 27988943