Automatic Tracking of Bone Motion Using Ultrasound / MT. Friedrich, CD. Mote
- Conference Author:
- Skiing Trauma and Safety: Tenth Volume (10th : 1993 : Zell am See, Austria)
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (11 pages) : illustrations, figures, tables
- Additional Creators:
- Friedrich, MT.
American Society for Testing and Materials
- Restrictions on Access:
- Subscription required for access to full text.
License restrictions may limit access.
- Severe knee injuries are reaching epidemic proportions in downhill skiing and are a major concern in other sports as well. Several experiments have used external joint motion measurement instruments to investigate the causes and mechanisms of knee injury. However, these measurements do not accurately represent the motion of the underlying bone (except under restricted test conditions) because of soft tissue motion of the transducer relative to the bone.
- Dates of Publication and/or Sequential Designation:
- Volume 1996, Issue 1266 (January 1996)
- 9780803155602 (e-ISBN)
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references 12.
- Other Forms:
- Also available online via the World Wide Web. Tables of contents and abstracts freely available; full-text articles available by subscription.
Full text article also available for purchase.
Also available in PDF edition.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. W. Conshohocken, Pa. : ASTM International, 1996. Mode of access: World Wide Web. System requirements: Web browser. Access may be restricted to users at subscribing institutions.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Source of Acquisition:
- ASTM International PDF Purchase price USD25.
View MARC record | catkey: 27989024