Morphology and Laser Damage Studies by Atomic Force Microscopy of E-Beam Evaporation Deposited AR and HR Coatings / AA. Tesar, M. Balooch, KW. Shotts, WJ. Siekhaus
- Conference Author:
- Laser-Induced Damage in Optical Materials: 1990 (1990 : Boulder, Colorado)
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (9 pages) : illustrations, figures, tables
- Additional Creators:
- Balooch, M.
American Society for Testing and Materials
- Restrictions on Access:
- Subscription required for access to full text.
License restrictions may limit access.
- Atomic Force Microscopy is a powerful tool for exploring the surface morphology of dielectric thin film coatings. We have demonstrated the utility of this tool in monitoring processing defects, laser conditioning and aging, and laser damage in e-beam evaporation deposited AR and HR coatings with a resolution not previously available.
- Dates of Publication and/or Sequential Designation:
- Volume 1991, Issue 1141 (January 1991)
- 9780803151796 (e-ISBN)
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references 3.
- Other Forms:
- Also available online via the World Wide Web. Tables of contents and abstracts freely available; full-text articles available by subscription.
Full text article also available for purchase.
Also available in PDF edition.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. W. Conshohocken, Pa. : ASTM International, 1991. Mode of access: World Wide Web. System requirements: Web browser. Access may be restricted to users at subscribing institutions.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Source of Acquisition:
- ASTM International PDF Purchase price USD25.
View MARC record | catkey: 27989102