Rupture of Built-Up Roofing Components / K. G. Martin
- Conference Author:
- Engineering Properties of Roofing Systems (1966 : Atlantic City, N.J.)
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (15 pages) : illustrations, figures, tables
- Additional Creators:
- Martin, K. G., American Society for Testing and Materials, and ASTM International
- Restrictions on Access:
- Subscription required for access to full text. and License restrictions may limit access.
- Several bituminous fabrics and bonding asphalts commonly used to construct built-up roofing have been examined in the laboratory at conditions of rupture. The fabrics were tested in tension and the influence of rate of movement and strain precycling examined. The asphalts were tested in shear and investigations made of the influence of rate of movement and temperature. Empirical evaluation of combinations of roofing fabric and bonding asphalt were then made with moving-joint testers. The results have been discussed as a further contribution to the optimum design of these roof membranes.
- Dates of Publication and/or Sequential Designation:
- Volume 1967, Issue 409 (January 1967)
- 9780803160194 (e-ISBN), 9780803161733, and 0803161735
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references 6.
- Other Forms:
- Also available online via the World Wide Web. Tables of contents and abstracts freely available; full-text articles available by subscription., Full text article also available for purchase., and Also available in PDF edition.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. W. Conshohocken, Pa. : ASTM International, 1967. Mode of access: World Wide Web. System requirements: Web browser. Access may be restricted to users at subscribing institutions.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Source of Acquisition:
- ASTM International PDF Purchase price USD25.
View MARC record | catkey: 27989489