Emley Plasticity Testing : First Steps to a Precision and Bias Statement / RJ. Godbey, ML. Thomson
- Conference Author:
- Masonry: Opportunities for the 21st Century (2002 : Salt Lake City Utah)
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (12 pages) : illustrations, figures, tables
- Additional Creators:
- Thomson, ML.
American Society for Testing and Materials
- Restrictions on Access:
- Subscription required for access to full text.
License restrictions may limit access.
- Plasticity is an important physical property of masonry mortar and stucco (plaster). Quality workmanship and economic use of materials by masons and plasterers requires highly plastic mortar and stucco. Hydrated lime enhances the plasticity of masonry mortar and stucco by providing excellent water retention and workability.
- Dates of Publication and/or Sequential Designation:
- Volume 2002, Issue 1432 (January 2002)
- 9780803154704 (e-ISBN)
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references 1.
- Other Forms:
- Also available online via the World Wide Web. Tables of contents and abstracts freely available; full-text articles available by subscription.
Full text article also available for purchase.
Also available in PDF edition.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. W. Conshohocken, Pa. : ASTM International, 2002. Mode of access: World Wide Web. System requirements: Web browser. Access may be restricted to users at subscribing institutions.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Source of Acquisition:
- ASTM International PDF Purchase price USD25.
View MARC record | catkey: 27989538