Prediction of Acoustic Fatigue Life / H. C. Schjelderup
- Conference Author:
- Symposium on Acoustical Fatigue (1960 : Atlantic City, N. J.)
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (7 pages) : illustrations, figures, tables
- Additional Creators:
- Schjelderup, H. C., American Society for Testing and Materials, and ASTM International
- Restrictions on Access:
- Subscription required for access to full text. and License restrictions may limit access.
- Current procedures used by the airframe industry for predicting fatigue life of structures loaded by high-energy acoustical noise are reviewed. Deficiences in the methods are discussed and future work is suggested. The need for spectrum-type fatigue tests is emphasized.
- Dates of Publication and/or Sequential Designation:
- Volume 1961, Issue 284 (January 1961)
- 9780803159587 (e-ISBN), 9780803161122, and 0803161123
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references 20.
- Other Forms:
- Also available online via the World Wide Web. Tables of contents and abstracts freely available; full-text articles available by subscription., Full text article also available for purchase., and Also available in PDF edition.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. W. Conshohocken, Pa. : ASTM International, 1961. Mode of access: World Wide Web. System requirements: Web browser. Access may be restricted to users at subscribing institutions.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Source of Acquisition:
- ASTM International PDF Purchase price USD25.
View MARC record | catkey: 27989722