- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
Subscription required for access to full text.
- The terms ¿̐ưdenseness¿̐ư or degree of compaction and ¿̐ưunit weight¿̐ư in this paper are confined to freshly mixed concrete in which reaction of cement and water has not begun or is insignificant in amount. Denseness of concrete may be defined as the ratio of solid volume to total volume of a given mass, or the percentage of a certain volume of concrete that is solid material. Unit weight is the rodded weight in pounds per cubic foot of a representative concrete sample, unless otherwise specified.
- Dates of Publication and/or Sequential Designation:
- Volume 1956, Issue 169 (January 1956)
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Other Forms:
- Also available in PDF edition.
Also available online via the World Wide Web. Tables of contents and abstracts freely available; full-text articles available by subscription.
Full text article also available for purchase.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. W. Conshohocken, Pa. : ASTM International, 1956. Mode of access: World Wide Web. System requirements: Web browser. Access may be restricted to users at subscribing institutions.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Source of Acquisition:
- ASTM International PDF Purchase price USD25.
View MARC record | catkey: 27989768