Effects of Irradiation on the Tensile and Structural Properties of FV548 Stainless Steel / JS. Watkin, JP. Shepherd, J. Standring
- Conference Author:
- Effects of Radiation on Substructure and Mechanical Properties of Metals and Alloys (1972 : Los Angeles, Calif.)
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (20 pages) : illustrations, figures, tables
- Additional Creators:
- Shepherd, JP., Standring, J., Watkin, JS., American Society for Testing and Materials, and ASTM International
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access. and Subscription required for access to full text.
- The tensile properties of the columbium-stabilized austenitic steel FV548 have been investigated after irradiation in a thermal reactor up to fluences of 4 ¿̐ư 1020 n/cm2 (thermal) and in a fast reactor up to fluences of 2.7 ¿̐ư 1022 n/cm2 (total)
- Dates of Publication and/or Sequential Designation:
- Volume 1973, Issue 529 (January 1973)
- 080310328X, 9780803103283, and 9780803146273 (e-ISBN)
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Other Forms:
- Also available in PDF edition., Also available online via the World Wide Web. Tables of contents and abstracts freely available; full-text articles available by subscription., and Full text article also available for purchase.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. W. Conshohocken, Pa. : ASTM International, 1973. Mode of access: World Wide Web. System requirements: Web browser. Access may be restricted to users at subscribing institutions.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Source of Acquisition:
- ASTM International PDF Purchase price USD25.
View MARC record | catkey: 27989803