Reexamination of Rating Methods of Nonmetallic Inclusions in Bearing Steels
- Conference Author:
- Rating of Nonmetallic Inclusion in Bearing Steels (1974 : Boston, Mass.)
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (11 pages) : illustrations, figures, tables
- Additional Creators:
- American Society for Testing and Materials
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
Subscription required for access to full text.
- The practices and methods of the examination of nonmetallic inclusions in bearing steels are evaluated. Difficulties encountered with the adopted ASTM methods are emphasized. The true significance of rating results are discussed. Directions for future improvement in rating techniques are suggested.
- Dates of Publication and/or Sequential Designation:
- Volume 1975, Issue 575 (January 1975)
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references 12.
- Other Forms:
- Also available in PDF edition.
Also available online via the World Wide Web. Tables of contents and abstracts freely available; full-text articles available by subscription.
Full text article also available for purchase.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. W. Conshohocken, Pa. : ASTM International, 1975. Mode of access: World Wide Web. System requirements: Web browser. Access may be restricted to users at subscribing institutions.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Source of Acquisition:
- ASTM International PDF Purchase price USD25.
View MARC record | catkey: 27989876