Review of GIS Developments in Geotechnical Instrumentation on the Central Artery/Tunnel Project, Boston, Massachusetts / DJ. Bobrow, S. Vaghar
- Conference Author:
- Field Instrumentation for Soil and Rock (1998 : Atlanta, Georgia)
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (9 pages) : illustrations, figures, tables
- Additional Creators:
- Bobrow, DJ.
American Society for Testing and Materials
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
Subscription required for access to full text.
- This paper discusses the Geographic Information System (GIS) application which has been developed for rapid analyses and reporting of instrumentation and survey data on the Central Artery/Tunnel Project, in Boston, Massachusetts. Recent developments of the GIS application have included the addition of modules for preparing groundwater and settlement contour plans, and integration of digital photographs into the projectwide mapping. A module for inserting geological cross sections is underway.
- Dates of Publication and/or Sequential Designation:
- Volume 1999, Issue 1358 (January 1999)
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references 3.
- Other Forms:
- Also available in PDF edition.
Also available online via the World Wide Web. Tables of contents and abstracts freely available; full-text articles available by subscription.
Full text article also available for purchase.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. W. Conshohocken, Pa. : ASTM International, 1999. Mode of access: World Wide Web. System requirements: Web browser. Access may be restricted to users at subscribing institutions.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Source of Acquisition:
- ASTM International PDF Purchase price USD25.
View MARC record | catkey: 27989956