Section 2 (L-37 Test) : Performance Test for Evaluating the Load Carrying Capacity of Automotive Gear Lubricants Under Conditions of Low Speed and High Torque
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (19 pages) : illustrations, figures, tables
- Additional Creators:
- American Society for Testing and Materials and ASTM International
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
Subscription required for access to full text.
- This test method describes a test procedure for evaluating the load carrying, wear, and extreme pressure properties of a gear lubricant in an axle under conditions of high-speed, low-torque and of lowspeed, high-torque operation.
- Dates of Publication and/or Sequential Designation:
- Volume 1986, Issue 512A (January 1986)
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Other Forms:
- Also available in PDF edition.
Also available online via the World Wide Web. Tables of contents and abstracts freely available; full-text articles available by subscription.
Full text article also available for purchase.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. W. Conshohocken, Pa. : ASTM International, 1986. Mode of access: World Wide Web. System requirements: Web browser. Access may be restricted to users at subscribing institutions.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Source of Acquisition:
- ASTM International PDF Purchase price USD25.
View MARC record | catkey: 27990067