Quantitative Metallography of the Age Hardening Precipitate in Superalloys by Replica Electron Microscopy / RJ. Seher, HM. James, GN. Maniar
- Restrictions on Access:
- Subscription required for access to full text.
License restrictions may limit access.
- The application of two quantitative techniques to the measurement of gamma prime size, interparticle spacing, and volume fraction in two commercial heat resistant alloys is discussed. The two methods involve the use of structure and extraction replica electron microscopy and were evaluated for their ease of application and consistency of data using various measuring parameters.
- Dates of Publication and/or Sequential Designation:
- Volume 1972, Issue 504 (January 1972)
- 9780803146105 (e-ISBN)
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references 6.
- Other Forms:
- Also available online via the World Wide Web. Tables of contents and abstracts freely available; full-text articles available by subscription.
Full text article also available for purchase.
Also available in PDF edition.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. W. Conshohocken, Pa. : ASTM International, 1972. Mode of access: World Wide Web. System requirements: Web browser. Access may be restricted to users at subscribing institutions.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Source of Acquisition:
- ASTM International PDF Purchase price USD25.
View MARC record | catkey: 27990100