European Insulated Glass Unit Testing / GB. Lowe
- Conference Author:
- Science and Technology of Building Seals, Sealants, Glazing, and Waterproofing: Fourth Volume (4th : 1994 : Fort Lauderdale, FL)
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (6 pages) : illustrations, figures, tables
- Additional Creators:
- Lowe, GB.
American Society for Testing and Materials
- Restrictions on Access:
- Subscription required for access to full text.
License restrictions may limit access.
- The European Community is pledged to reach a situation where there is no technical barrier to trading between the community partners. To this end the Commit¿̐ư European de Normalisation (CEN) committee TC129 ¿̐ư Glass in Buildings was set up. The Working Group WG4 has the specific task of writing a specification for Insulating Glass Units.
- Dates of Publication and/or Sequential Designation:
- Volume 1995, Issue 1243 (January 1995)
- 9780803153042 (e-ISBN)
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references 3.
- Other Forms:
- Also available online via the World Wide Web. Tables of contents and abstracts freely available; full-text articles available by subscription.
Full text article also available for purchase.
Also available in PDF edition.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. W. Conshohocken, Pa. : ASTM International, 1995. Mode of access: World Wide Web. System requirements: Web browser. Access may be restricted to users at subscribing institutions.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Source of Acquisition:
- ASTM International PDF Purchase price USD25.
View MARC record | catkey: 27990217