- Restrictions on Access:
- Subscription required for access to full text.
License restrictions may limit access.
- Graphite, boron, glass, and aramid fibers are the principal reinforcement materials that are considered in this chapter. Other ceramic type reinforcements are discussed briefly; these include silicon carbide and high purity metal oxide filaments.
- Dates of Publication and/or Sequential Designation:
- Volume 1980, Issue 704 (January 1980)
- 9780803147737 (e-ISBN)
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Other Forms:
- Also available online via the World Wide Web. Tables of contents and abstracts freely available; full-text articles available by subscription.
Full text article also available for purchase.
Also available in PDF edition.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. W. Conshohocken, Pa. : ASTM International, 1980. Mode of access: World Wide Web. System requirements: Web browser. Access may be restricted to users at subscribing institutions.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Source of Acquisition:
- ASTM International PDF Purchase price USD25.
View MARC record | catkey: 27990222