Management of Technical Terminology in Standards Organizations / WP. Ellis
- Conference Author:
- Standardization of Technical Terminology: Principles and Practices (Second Volume) (1987 : Cincinnati, Ohio)
- West Conshohocken, Pa. : ASTM International, 1987.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (9 pages) : illustrations, figures, tables
- Additional Creators:
- Ellis, WP.
American Society for Testing and Materials
- Restrictions on Access:
- Subscription required for access to full text.
License restrictions may limit access.
- The pioneering work of Wuster carried on by Felber in Austria, together with the activities of the Vienna School of Terminology and its progeny INFOTERM, have established principles of terminology practice and management that are well accepted in worldwide terminology circles. It appears, however, that in the United States this work is little known or ignored in consensus standards organizations.
- Dates of Publication and/or Sequential Designation:
- Volume 1988, Issue 991 (January 1988)
- 9780803150591 (e-ISBN)
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references 11.
- Other Forms:
- Also available online via the World Wide Web. Tables of contents and abstracts freely available; full-text articles available by subscription.
Full text article also available for purchase.
Also available in PDF edition.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. W. Conshohocken, Pa. : ASTM International, 1987. Mode of access: World Wide Web. System requirements: Web browser. Access may be restricted to users at subscribing institutions.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Source of Acquisition:
- ASTM International PDF Purchase price USD25.
View MARC record | catkey: 27990526