Microstructural Development During Low-Dose Irradiation / BO. Hall, DI. Potter
- Conference Author:
- Effects of Radiation on Structural Materials (1978 : Richland, Washington)
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (14 pages) : illustrations, figures, tables
- Additional Creators:
- Hall, BO.
American Society for Testing and Materials
- Restrictions on Access:
- Subscription required for access to full text.
License restrictions may limit access.
- Interstitial-impurity trapping has been included in a time-dependent nucleation and growth model that is used to calculate both vacancy and interstitial cluster densities and size distributions during irradiation. Calculations were performed for nickel alloys with interstitial-solute binding energies between 0 and 1 eV. Number densities of both types of cluster increased with increasing binding energy, with the interstitial cluster density more strongly affected. As binding energy increased, the time required for saturation of the interstitial cluster density increased.
- Dates of Publication and/or Sequential Designation:
- Volume 1979, Issue 683 (January 1979)
- 9780803155510 (e-ISBN)
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references 33.
- Other Forms:
- Also available online via the World Wide Web. Tables of contents and abstracts freely available; full-text articles available by subscription.
Full text article also available for purchase.
Also available in PDF edition.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. W. Conshohocken, Pa. : ASTM International, 1979. Mode of access: World Wide Web. System requirements: Web browser. Access may be restricted to users at subscribing institutions.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Source of Acquisition:
- ASTM International PDF Purchase price USD25.
View MARC record | catkey: 27990758