Engineering and Economic Evaluation of a Commercial Roof/Insulation Retrofit / BE. Woller
- Conference Author:
- Thermal Insulation, Materials, and Systems for Energy Conservation in the '80s (1981 : Clearwater Beach, Florida)
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (13 pages) : illustrations, figures, tables
- Additional Creators:
- Woller, BE., American Society for Testing and Materials, and ASTM International
- Restrictions on Access:
- Subscription required for access to full text.
License restrictions may limit access.
- This report is an engineering analysis of the application of a polyvinyl chloride (PVC) membrane-type roofing system installed over expanded polystyrene (EPS) insulation retrofitted upon an existing office roof. An extensive economic evaluation is presented in regard to the energy savings attributed to the increased amount of insulation and the subsequent decrease in heat transfer through the roof.
- Dates of Publication and/or Sequential Designation:
- Volume 1983, Issue 789 (January 1983)
- 9780803148567 (e-ISBN)
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Other Forms:
- Also available online via the World Wide Web. Tables of contents and abstracts freely available; full-text articles available by subscription.
Full text article also available for purchase.
Also available in PDF edition.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. W. Conshohocken, Pa. : ASTM International, 1983. Mode of access: World Wide Web. System requirements: Web browser. Access may be restricted to users at subscribing institutions.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Source of Acquisition:
- ASTM International PDF Purchase price USD25.
View MARC record | catkey: 27990786