Problems in Personal Protective Equipment Selection / DN. Eiser
- Conference Author:
- Performance of Protective Clothing: Second Symposium (2nd : 1987 : Tampa, Florida)
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (6 pages) : illustrations, figures, tables
- Additional Creators:
- Eiser, DN.
American Society for Testing and Materials
- Restrictions on Access:
- Subscription required for access to full text.
License restrictions may limit access.
- The development and validation of protective clothing test methods are very important to industrial hygiene practitioners. These methods will eventually help to ensure that protective clothing performance data are comparable, meaningful, and available to field personnel. However, field problems are typically very complex, with multiple challenges placed on protective clothing, as well as the users. The ¿̐ưperfect¿̐ư protective clothing item is rarely, if ever, found in practice.
- Dates of Publication and/or Sequential Designation:
- Volume 1988, Issue 989 (January 1988)
- 9780803150584 (e-ISBN)
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references 14.
- Other Forms:
- Also available online via the World Wide Web. Tables of contents and abstracts freely available; full-text articles available by subscription.
Full text article also available for purchase.
Also available in PDF edition.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. W. Conshohocken, Pa. : ASTM International, 1988. Mode of access: World Wide Web. System requirements: Web browser. Access may be restricted to users at subscribing institutions.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Source of Acquisition:
- ASTM International PDF Purchase price USD25.
View MARC record | catkey: 27990932