Measurement of Atmospheric Factors Affecting the Corrosion of Metals / H. Guttman, PJ. Sereda
- Conference Author:
- Metal Corrosion in the Atmosphere (1967 : Boston, Mass.)
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (34 pages) : illustrations, figures, tables
- Additional Creators:
- Guttman, H., Sereda, PJ., American Society for Testing and Materials, and ASTM International
- Restrictions on Access:
- Subscription required for access to full text.
License restrictions may limit access.
- Atmospheric factors, namely, time of wetness of corroding metal panels, panel temperature, and atmospheric sulfur dioxide and atmospheric chloride content, were measured at four inland and three coastal North American test sites while corrosion data for steel, copper, and zinc were being developed. Corrosion losses experienced by panels of these metals which were exposed at different times of the year for similar periods of time showed considerable variation at all sites.
- Dates of Publication and/or Sequential Designation:
- Volume 1968, Issue 435 (January 1968)
- Other Subject(s):
- 9780803145740 (e-ISBN)
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references 18.
- Other Forms:
- Also available online via the World Wide Web. Tables of contents and abstracts freely available; full-text articles available by subscription.
Full text article also available for purchase.
Also available in PDF edition.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. W. Conshohocken, Pa. : ASTM International, 1968. Mode of access: World Wide Web. System requirements: Web browser. Access may be restricted to users at subscribing institutions.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Source of Acquisition:
- ASTM International PDF Purchase price USD25.
View MARC record | catkey: 27991064