Microhardness¿̐ưMicrostructure Study of Aged Nimonic 90 Irradiated with Helium / K. Varatharajan, RV. Nandedkar
- Conference Author:
- Effects of Radiation on Materials: 14th International Symposium (Volume I) (1st : 1988 : Andover, MA)
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (8 pages) : illustrations, figures, tables
- Additional Creators:
- Nandedkar, RV.
American Society for Testing and Materials
- Restrictions on Access:
- Subscription required for access to full text.
License restrictions may limit access.
- Changes in the microhardness of an aged Nimonic 90 containing ?¿̐ư-precipitates are monitored as a function of dose after 50 keV helium ion irradiation at room temperature in the dose range from 3 ¿̐ư 1020 to 3 ¿̐ư 1022 helium ions/m2. The microhardness showed an oscillatory behaviour. Transmission and scanning electron microscopy studies were performed to investigate the microstructural changes and surface modifications due to irradiation. An attempt is made to correlate the variations in the microhardness with the microstructural changes and surface damage caused by irradiation.
- Dates of Publication and/or Sequential Designation:
- Volume 1990, Issue 1046 (January 1990)
- 9780803151123 (e-ISBN)
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references 14.
- Other Forms:
- Also available online via the World Wide Web. Tables of contents and abstracts freely available; full-text articles available by subscription.
Full text article also available for purchase.
Also available in PDF edition.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. W. Conshohocken, Pa. : ASTM International, 1990. Mode of access: World Wide Web. System requirements: Web browser. Access may be restricted to users at subscribing institutions.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Source of Acquisition:
- ASTM International PDF Purchase price USD25.
View MARC record | catkey: 27991087