Use of the Automatic Capillary Rheometer in Quality Control / CK. Sholley
- Conference Author:
- Quality Assurance of Polymeric Materials and Products (1983 : Nashville, TN)
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (10 pages) : illustrations, figures, tables
- Additional Creators:
- Sholley, CK.
American Society for Testing and Materials
- Restrictions on Access:
- Subscription required for access to full text.
License restrictions may limit access.
- Manufacturing problems can be classified into two distinct categories: first, problems caused by equipment or process variables such as operating temperatures or pressures, screw speeds, die, screw and mold design, injection times, and so forth. The second category is problems caused by differences in the flow characteristics of resins and compounds (material variables). This paper will address the second category of material differences and show how they can be detected before processing through use of an instrument such as the automatic capillary rheometer (ACR)
- Dates of Publication and/or Sequential Designation:
- Volume 1984, Issue 846 (January 1984)
- 9780803149120 (e-ISBN)
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references 4.
- Other Forms:
- Also available online via the World Wide Web. Tables of contents and abstracts freely available; full-text articles available by subscription.
Full text article also available for purchase.
Also available in PDF edition.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. W. Conshohocken, Pa. : ASTM International, 1984. Mode of access: World Wide Web. System requirements: Web browser. Access may be restricted to users at subscribing institutions.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Source of Acquisition:
- ASTM International PDF Purchase price USD25.
View MARC record | catkey: 27991218