Corrosion Resistance and Mechanical Properties of Low Carbon Austenitic Stainless Steels / D. C. Buck, J. J. Heger, F. J. Phillips, B. R. Queneau
- Conference Author:
- Symposium on Evaluation Tests for Stainless Steels (1949 : Atlantic City, N.J.)
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (31 pages) : illustrations, figures, tables
- Additional Creators:
- Buck, D. C., Heger, J. J., Phillips, F. J., Queneau, B. R., American Society for Testing and Materials, and ASTM International
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
Subscription required for access to full text.
- Sixty-nine 30-ton arc-furnace heats of low-carbon (0.030 per cent max.) 18-8,2 18-8 Cb, 18-8 Mo, and 18-8 Mo Cb were made and processed and their corrosion resistance and mechanical properties were investigated.
- Dates of Publication and/or Sequential Designation:
- Volume 1950, Issue 93 (January 1950)
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Other Forms:
- Also available in PDF edition.
Also available online via the World Wide Web. Tables of contents and abstracts freely available; full-text articles available by subscription.
Full text article also available for purchase.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. W. Conshohocken, Pa. : ASTM International, 1950. Mode of access: World Wide Web. System requirements: Web browser. Access may be restricted to users at subscribing institutions.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Source of Acquisition:
- ASTM International PDF Purchase price USD25.
View MARC record | catkey: 27991390