Process - Induced Influence on the Minority ¿̐ư Carrier Lifetime in Power Devices / VK. Khanna, DK. Thakur, KL. Jasuja, WS. Khokle
- Conference Author:
- Semiconductor Fabrication: Technology and Metrology (1988 : Santa Clara, California)
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (15 pages) : illustrations, figures, tables
- Additional Creators:
- Jasuja, KL., Khanna, VK., Khokle, WS., Thakur, DK., American Society for Testing and Materials, and ASTM International
- Restrictions on Access:
- Subscription required for access to full text.
License restrictions may limit access.
- Carrier lifetime has been studied as a function of process conditions for power semiconductor devices. The lifetime measurements have been done to see the influence of minority-carrier lifetime on device characteristics under different process conditions such as KOH etching, DI water rinse, deep diffusions, thermal oxidation, phosphorous diffusion and gold diffusion. Open Circuit Voltage Decay (OCVD) and Surface Photovoltage (SPV) techniques have been used to measure minority-carrier lifetime.
- Dates of Publication and/or Sequential Designation:
- Volume 1989, Issue 990 (January 1989)
- Other Subject(s):
- 9780803151079 (e-ISBN)
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references 13.
- Other Forms:
- Also available online via the World Wide Web. Tables of contents and abstracts freely available; full-text articles available by subscription.
Full text article also available for purchase.
Also available in PDF edition.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. W. Conshohocken, Pa. : ASTM International, 1989. Mode of access: World Wide Web. System requirements: Web browser. Access may be restricted to users at subscribing institutions.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Source of Acquisition:
- ASTM International PDF Purchase price USD25.
View MARC record | catkey: 27991432