Reaction Mechanisms and Rate Limitations in Dry Etching of Silicon Dioxide with Anhydrous Hydrogen Fluoride / LD. Clements, JE. Busse, J. Mehta
- Conference Author:
- Semiconductor Fabrication: Technology and Metrology (1988 : Santa Clara, California)
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (20 pages) : illustrations, figures, tables
- Additional Creators:
- Busse, JE., Clements, LD., Mehta, J., American Society for Testing and Materials, and ASTM International
- Restrictions on Access:
- Subscription required for access to full text.
License restrictions may limit access.
- A novel dry etching process for silicon dioxide has been developed. This process, carried out at ambient temperature and pressure, uses anhydrous hydrogen fluoride, water vapor in a nitrogen carrier, and a unique processing sequence to achieve etch rates of about 200A/second, with 5 percent or better uniformity.
- Dates of Publication and/or Sequential Designation:
- Volume 1989, Issue 990 (January 1989)
- Other Subject(s):
- 9780803151079 (e-ISBN)
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references 15.
- Other Forms:
- Also available online via the World Wide Web. Tables of contents and abstracts freely available; full-text articles available by subscription.
Full text article also available for purchase.
Also available in PDF edition.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. W. Conshohocken, Pa. : ASTM International, 1989. Mode of access: World Wide Web. System requirements: Web browser. Access may be restricted to users at subscribing institutions.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Source of Acquisition:
- ASTM International PDF Purchase price USD25.
View MARC record | catkey: 27991458