Optimization Criteria for the Stabilization of Sewage Sludge and Biogas Production Through Anaerobic Digestion : An Example of an Environmental Biotechnology Application / G. Ferraiolo, M. del Borghi, C. Solisio, G. Gardi
- Conference Author:
- Hazardous and Industrial Waste Management and Testing: Third Symposium (3rd : 1983 : Philadelphia, Pa.)
- West Conshohocken, Pa. : ASTM International, 1984.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (18 pages) : illustrations, figures, tables
- Additional Creators:
- del Borghi, M., Ferraiolo, G., Gardi, G., Solisio, C., American Society for Testing and Materials, and ASTM International
- Restrictions on Access:
- Subscription required for access to full text.
License restrictions may limit access.
- According to environmental protection and energy conservation principles, anaerobic digestion of activated sludges should have two main purposes: to stabilize the sludge within allowable limits and to increase biogas production as much as possible, in order to meet ecological requirement without neglecting a particular energy source. This implies optimization procedures for the design of the process, based upon its actual kinetics.
- Dates of Publication and/or Sequential Designation:
- Volume 1984, Issue 851 (January 1984)
- 9780803149168 (e-ISBN)
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references 14.
- Other Forms:
- Also available online via the World Wide Web. Tables of contents and abstracts freely available; full-text articles available by subscription.
Full text article also available for purchase.
Also available in PDF edition.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. W. Conshohocken, Pa. : ASTM International, 1984. Mode of access: World Wide Web. System requirements: Web browser. Access may be restricted to users at subscribing institutions.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Source of Acquisition:
- ASTM International PDF Purchase price USD25.
View MARC record | catkey: 27991504